Friday, November 15, 2013

Art Project Completed

The project is FINALLY done. I spent about 20 days in total finishing it up and fixing the rough edges, and now all I need to do is scan it into my computer and post it. I'll do that when I get home if my dad fixed my scanner (it's broken at the moment, but I asked him to fix it). Thanks for being patient. Also, a quick update on my animations. I REALLY wanted to use Adobe Flash, but that program is very expensive, so I had to work with what I have (it's called Pencil). My animations have been coming together nicely, and by late December / early January they should be done. You will see them on the TV news broadcast in the morning and I am very proud to be representing the TV News crew by helping them create advertisements, announcements, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment