Wednesday, November 20, 2013

More animation news

So, I went home to add color to my animation and it's VERY difficult. For each frame you need to individually color it, and that's a huge pain. I'll still display the animation late December or  early January on the TV News, but it might not be in color. Animation is a very hard thing to do, and it takes a lot of time and planning. I also have to write a script, and create bone structures for the character(s)'s movements. If anyone else is animating like I am, you'll understand how difficult the programs you work with can be, too. They can crash, mess up your work, and if you don't save every few minutes, you're putting your work in danger. You need to be very precise, as animation can be easily messed up. Coloring is difficult as well, as I'm awful with shading, and you know my opinions of color on SOLID DRAWINGS, that don't even move. Shading can easily look ugly, and I'm trying to fix my shading, but I might remove colors altogether if it doesn't look good. This also puts a lot of stress on me because I wonder, "What if it's not good enough? What if I mess up? What if no one likes it?" A bunch of 'what if' questions pop in to my mind. I want to thank you for bearing with me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment